"Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests."-Karl Lagerfeld

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here's to You Mrs. Robinson


One of my favorite movies of all time is The Graduate. Anne Bancrofts portrayal of Mrs. Robinson has always stuck with me along with her killer style. The dark hair, the cat eyes, the black silk nylons, leopard print coat have always been an inspirational style look for me. Mrs. Robinson is the ultimate MILF. She's a sad lonely house wife who never perused her love for art after her daughter was born, a booze guzzling alcoholic yet sexy.


"Do you Find me undesirable?"
"No Mrs. Robinson I think you're the most attractive of all my friends parents"




Below are some inspired styles



Diane Von Furstenberg portraying Mrs. Robinson in Harper's Bazaar

Jerry Hall as Mrs. Robinson



Inspired Mrs. Robinson photos by Tony Notarberardino






No comments:

Post a Comment