"Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests."-Karl Lagerfeld

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Anatomically Correct mystery gown

I found possibly one of the weirdest and perhaps one of the coolest looking gowns in existnace. It is an anatomic depiction of the human insides!


I have never seen anything like it. I have tried to attach a name or label to this dress and I have been unsuccessful in my search. As you can see it shows the circulatory, bone, muscle, and organ structure. Although I couldn't imagine just anyone rocking this frock but its not a far cry from Lady Gaga's meat dress she wore at last years VMAs
I wish I knew when this gown was created and if Gaga drew inspiration from this. I wouldn't put it past her to rock this gown at another event, out of any celebrity she and perhaps Bjork are the only two I could ever find this get up appropriate for.

No comments:

Post a Comment