"Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests."-Karl Lagerfeld

Saturday, August 6, 2011

American Eagle Outfitters Best Shot Contest

American Eagle Outfitters has set up a contest where you create a unique look, take a photo, pick a category (Best AE Spirit, Class Clown, Most Likely Model etc) and share with people to vote.


So I went to American Eagle Outfitter to find an outfit to throw together and came up with a few looks. This is what I came up with so far....

 I feel like I got sort of a female Richie Tenenbaum thing going on here....





 ...and here I felt like a hippie in the Haight Ashbury scene...




this is the photo I entered in the contest


The Grand prize is 3000 to 10 winners 
The Weekly top 5 win $100 in gift cards to AE
and the Weekly top 50 have their photo displayed in Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment