"Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests."-Karl Lagerfeld

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Arch...

Never underestimate the power of the shape of an eyebrow. When I was younger I hated my eyebrows. I thought they were too thick and even tried shaving them off when I was 8 years old. Now almost 20 years later I am obsessed with a strong brow and love my natural strong arch. I no longer feel the need to to tweeze them into fine lines like I did in my teens or have to bleach them to match my artificially dyed locks.Through out time the trends and shape of the brow evolves. All styles are unique and amazing. I often replicate a number of them. Now I am on a bit of an Elizabeth Taylor shape kick. 
Which shape brow is your favorite? Who is your brow muse?

No comments:

Post a Comment