"Like poetry, fashion does not state anything. It merely suggests."-Karl Lagerfeld

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Topless NY Woman: New Trend?

For the past 2 weeks, there has been a woman in the East Village of New York who has been letting it all hang out. Moira Johnston has been going topless to raise awareness that in NY, that since 1992 its has been LEGAL for a woman to go topless wherever a man can.



She has stated that the reactions have been mixed although she does get a lot of support. "People aren't used to seeing it in our culture yet."

Bold is and understatement. I don't know if I could be brave enough to rock this look although in my younger days, if I had known it was legal, it might had been a different story.

Would you walk topless if you knew it was legal? Why or why not?

6 comments:

  1. Those look like some very suckable nips !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men can do it! The only difference is a couple of enlarged mammaries. I know a few men who have bigger boobs than some women anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet she gets raped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a horrible thing to say, especially so casually. That sort of mentality encourages the mentality that women "ask" to get raped! I don't care if she was walking down the street naked! I

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also don't care if she walks down the street naked.

    ReplyDelete